Bienvenidos a Nuline, El lado Artístico de la Ciencia
Horario : Lunes a Viernes: 9am - 8pm y Sábados: 9am - 1pm
Contacto : 52 (81) 8888.0575 , 76 Y 77
According to specialists in the field of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, between 80 and 85% of the aesthetic interventions that were made are requested by women, and the remaining 20 and 15% are ordered by men.
Depending on the ages and needs of each country, the most requested surgeries are: rhinoplasty, between 18 and 28 years; Liposculpture, between 21 and 45 years old; breast augmentation, between 20 and 45 years; and the breast lift between 30 and 48 years.
According to statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, bust reductions increased 157% between 1997 and 2013. From an aesthetic point of view, breast reduction can result in smaller, lighter and firmer breasts. In addition, a study published in Plastic Surgery & amp; Reconstructive found that this procedure also has physical and psychological benefits such as a decrease in headaches, muscle pain, depression and anxiety. Breast reduction surgery can cause patients to perform activities that previously caused them discomfort such as sports and exercise.